|Wow. This is just a one day thing? Talk about under-kill.|
So, a toast to what you ask? Here are some suggestions:
1. A toast to how fabulous the Mayfair Fall Festival was. If you must know, it was. It's also the reason why "This Week in Mayfair" was non-existent this week. Sorry loves, I was wiped. If you didn't attend, I strongly suggest you mark your calendars for 10/14/12.
2. To the ongoing good will and bipartisanship that are currently rampant in Congress...BWAHHAHAHAHA!
3. To Kate Middleton's boobs. Cheers guv'nor!
4. To the fact that 'Prometheus' and 'The Avengers' are out on DVD. Let's also toast the fact that "Homeland" and 'Dexter' are coming back on this weekend. YAY!
5. To the fact that despite their best efforts to become murder statistics, my children are alive, well, happy and thriving. Go me.
Unfortunately, I have no influence over what the toast will be (Not yet anyway, I'm biding my time like Tyrion Lannister. God, I'm SUCH a nerd.)
Anyway, at 6:25pm, the fine gentleman and ladies at the Grey Lodge will start pouring out a little free Yuengling Lager to everyone for the 6:30pm toast. Be there or be this guy!!
|Creepy sad clown wishes he had a beer so he could wash down the pieces of your flesh that he ingested.|