Whenever faced with the realization that I'm not going to have kids for any amount of time over 60 minutes I go a little nuts trying to cram everything I've wanted to do but put on the back burner into that amount of time. Here's my list of what I accomplished from Friday night until about now:
- Get plants and supplies for gardening at the Mayfair Memorial Playground for Saturday.
- Drink a glass of wine and decide with the hubby "let's watch movies".
- Get movies at Redbox, have difficulty running credit card through machine, run into a friend who is also getting movies who suggests I turn the strip on my credit card to the other side and it will work. He's right.
- Become glaringly aware that I'm a lightweight based on issues with obtaining movies and credit card after one glass of wine.
- Watch movies and newest Louis C.K. stand-up while drinking the rest of the bottle of wine and half a case of beer with my hubby.
- Pass out around 2ish, I think.
- Wake up slightly drunk (possibly sleep deprived) at 9:00 am, realize I need to eat breakfast and garden.
- Weed and landscape
bothone planter bed(s) at the MMP.
|Pretty sure this is inappropriate for a playground.|
- Completely sober up around noon. Realize I'm an idiot.
- Go home, shower.
- Attend Fundraiser//Beef and Beer--ooh! Beer! Just 2 or maybe 4? *Shrugs*
- Go home and sleep.
- Wake up at 6:15 am in the GD morning (are you KIDDING me??) and proceed to have an allergy attack.
- Put all the clothes away prior to 9am in the morning and clean the kid's rooms.
- Church (Dear Jesus, I love my kids but I just need one. more. day.)
- Breakfast alone with the hubby with conversation that devolved from politics into "Wasn't this weekend awesome? Why did we have kids again?"
- Blog post
- Shopping at every mall within a 25 mile radius (shoe, clothes, jewelry, homegoods, shoes, bags, etc.)
- Learn to knit
- Detailed plan for world peace
- Climb Everest
|"I'm planting pansies in my bra!! Yeeeeaaaah bitches!" said in my best drunk sorority girl voice. Oh, you've never heard it? Remind me next time I see you.|
I just took this quiz to find out my pirate name. I'm the Dread Pirate Kidd apparently (pbbbbltttt!) Not as fear provoking as I wanted it to be. I would have preferred to be Mia, the Murderous Marauder but the quiz speaks and I am named. Go ahead, take the quiz...your boss is late again and besides, dude's a over-paid jerk.
Antoniette at Torresdale Flowers is still having her $19.99 "Cash and Carry" dozen roses. Make sure you honor the cash part of that deal, pirate bretheren, not just the carry part. C'mon now!
Set your sails for Viriva CCU. NO! You can't have all the money in the vault! Instead, finance your Vehicle Loan with Viriva Community Credit Union and get entered to Win Gas For One Month*!
Get automatically entered to win a $300.00 gas card when you finance and close your Vehicle Loan with Viriva Community Credit Union between September 1, 2012 and October 31, 2012. For every $1,000.00 in new money you finance, you'll receive one chance to win.
Click here for complete rules and regulations.
And don't forget about Viriva Community Credit Union’s 3rd Annual Charity Flea Market Event happening on Sunday, 9/30/2012, 10am to 3pm at the Warminster branch!!
The Mayfair Civic Association is holding their general meeting Monday, 9/17/2012 at 7pm at the Mayfair Community Center. So stop your bitching and actually get involved and informed about what is going on in your neighborhood instead of whining about it on Facebook and expecting everybody to jump to help you while you sit on your ass and contemplate more ways to be annoying. You know who you are.
|If a complainer complains on MySpace and no one is there to hear him, is it still happening?|
|This came up under the Google image search of "complainers". Not quite sure why.....thought I would share. You're welcome.|
|Happy veggies come from the Mayfair Farmers' Market|